Intel Z390 AORUS Motherboard with 12 Phases Digital VRM Solutions, Multi-cuts Heatsinks with Heatpipe, RGB Fusion, 802.11ac Wireless, Dual M.2 with Thermal Guards, Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Multi-cuts Heatsinks and Heatpipe
- Onboard Intel® CNVi 802.11ac 2×2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear) / 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ Header
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
The AORUS Core is inspired by the falcon’s aggressive nature and hunting prowess. The falcon uses its razor sharp talons to swiftly strike down its prey with exceptional efficiency and precision, qualities that are exemplified in the fine details of AORUS design.
12+1 Phases Digital Power Design
Z390 AORUS PRO motherboard uses an 12+1 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS. These 100% digital controller and additional 8+4 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 8-core 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Advanced Thermal Design
Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI uses very high performance thermal design by combining 2 heatsinks with Heatpipe, thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
Pre-installed I/O Shield
With an integrated I/O shield, building a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Support for DDR4 to 4266MHz and Beyond
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility to 4266MHz and beyond.
Broad DDR4 Compatibility with Support List of 1000+ DDR4 Validated?
AORUS partners very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with AORUS Motherboards. AORUS has verified over 1000+ different modules to ensure performance in a AORUS built system.
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless support reduces the number of cables required to connect peripherals
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability