Intel Z390 AORUS Motherboard with 6 Phases Digital VRM solutions, Extended Heatsink, HDMI 2.0 & DisplayPort onboard, 802.11ac Wireless, RGB Fusion, Dual M.2 with Single Thermal Guard, Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 6 Phases IR Digital VRM Solution with PowIRstage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Extended Fin Heatsink
- Onboard Intel® CNVi 802.11ac 2×2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with NICHICON Audio Capacitors
- Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ Header
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, one with Thermal Guard
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
WINGS OF EXCELLENCE
The falcon utilizes its powerful wings to soar through the skies and lock down its prey. The AORUS Core takes inspiration from the falcon’s aerodynamic wings, incorporating a multi-layered design which features wing shaped contours and also resembles the falcon’s high velocity ascension and dive through the skies. With sleek and metallic armor, the AORUS Core symbolizes advancement in technology with its futuristic style.
6+2 Phases Digital Power Design
Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI motherboard uses an all IR digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controllers and PowIRStage MOSFET, and is capable of providing at least 40A of power from each phase,for a total of 240A. These 100% digital controllers and 8 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 8-core 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4400MHz and Beyond
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4400MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
What is XMP?
DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
Advanced Thermal Design
Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI uses very high performance thermal design with extended heatsink enlarged surface area to dissipate the heat, thick thermal pad & 2 in 1 PCH+ M.2 Heatsink providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
Smashes the GbE Barrier!
Integrated Intel® 802.11ac Wave2 CNVi WIFI + Bluetooth 5
Intel Next-Gen Wireless solution supports 802.11ac Wave 2 function, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 1.73Gbps. Double the speed compared to the previous generation. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4x range over BT4.2 and with faster transmission.
- Compatible Intel Core i7 processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance, even for the toughest tasks and intensive games
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Installs memory that reduces processor’s idle time and enhances computer’s performance
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless LAN support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies and online games
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Have a perfect symmetry of hardware components needed in the media server or NAS box with Mini ITX form factor