ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Phoenix Fan Overclocked Edition HDMI DP DVI Graphics Card
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 896 CUDA Cores and overclocked 4GB GDDR5 memory
- Supports up-to 3 Monitors with HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4, and DVI-D ports
- Phoenix double-ball bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud
- Auto-Extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run 15% faster and last 2.5 longer than reference video cards
Packs a Punch
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 delivers with a fan that sports dual ball bearings and is certified for IP5X dust resistance. Whether you’re upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The pieces fit
Perfect proportions maximize compatibility with the latest chassis.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- OpenGL 4.5 API offers a wide range of rendering, texture mapping functions, special effects and other improvements to enable truer output
- Enjoy optimal gaming experience and ultra-rich content with NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1650
- Loaded with a power-efficient fan to dissipate heat and as a result, you get enduring usability