Intel LGA-1151 ATX motherboard with LED lighting, DDR4 2666MHz, dual M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, HDMI, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Supreme flexibility with USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel Optane memory ready and dual native M.2 support for lightning-fast storage speeds.
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We’ve melded all the good stuff that’s packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies – including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
Tune it your way
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload – whether you’re gaming or running intensive applications
ASUS OptiMem benefits:
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin
Cooler by design
Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sources
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Each header can be set to monitor and react to up to three thermal sensors. Via Fan Xpert, you can also assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to ensure optimal cooling during GPU- or CPU-intensive workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business.
Can configure the fan’s operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes, plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75°C.
When you’re ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard – with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
Intuitive graphical fan control
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Display SATA port details that help you easily recognize drives.
Fast Clock Adjustment:
Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
Save BIOS settings for migration to new BIOS version or system.
SATA Port Renaming:
Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard