Intel LGA-1151 ATX motherboard with LED lighting, DDR4 2666MHz, dual M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, HDMI, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Supreme flexibility with USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel Optane memory ready and dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast storage speeds.
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We’ve melded all the good stuff that’s packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies – including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center – server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center is centralized IT management software designed to provide a convenient, effective, secure and cost-saving solution for enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, and data centers in any type of industry. With the help of ASUS Control Center, your organization will be equipped to achieve success in even the most challenging modern IT environments.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Tune it your way
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload – whether you’re gaming or running intensive applications
ASUS OptiMem benefits:
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin
Cooler by design
Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
- Experience responsive performance, power and adaptability with the compatible Intel Celeron processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability