ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti OC edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. With performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070, it’s a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games.
- Broadcast your gameplay: Get amazing performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Ti’s dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Axial-tech Fan Design brings larger blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
The ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti sets you up with a serious advantage for high definition AAA gaming. Auto-Extreme Technology lays a foundation to reliably flaunt Turing’s raster performance, while Axial-tech fans and MaxContact Technology provide thermal headroom to push out more frames-per-second than the competition. With the speed and reliability of the Strix 1660 Ti on your side, you’re sure to grace the top of leaderboards in no time.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
The ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti comes equipped with three powerful Axial-tech fans. Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub for larger blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
- With OpenGL 4.5 API, experience optimum performance on NVIDIA GPUs
- Cost-efficient NVIDIA® GeForce™ provides effective Blu-ray playback acceleration and great gaming experience
- Built-in low-power fan keeps the board cool and ensures a long-lasting usability