Intel® LGA2066 ATX motherboard with complete IT infrastructure management supporting Intel® Xeon® processor and ECC memory
- Powered by Intel® Xeon® W processor with ECC memory
- ASUS Control Center – A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small and medium businesses
- Server-grade design with built-in dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- Next-gen transfer speeds – Up to 32Gbps dual M.2 and U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- Ultimate graphics power with 2/3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD® Crossfire X™
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink – Metal fin array connected to large surface area via a heatpipe tames C422 thermals to enable unthrottled performance
Comprehensive IT Management Software
WS C422 PRO/SE features an embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Center software to provide comprehensive in-band and out-of-band management features for small and mid-size businesses:
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
The embedded ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fans control, standalone KVM, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics – even if the operating system is down or offline – through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers.
Powerful performance with Intel® Xeon® W processor and ECC memory
WS C422 PRO/SE supports server-grade Intel® Xeon® W series processors to deliver powerful, optimized performance in always-on usage scenarios. Support for Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory enables automatic detection and repair of single-bit memory errors, reducing the chance of system crashes and data corruption to ensure reliable and responsive workstation performance.
Up to 3-way Multi-GPU support with True PCIe Gen3 x 16 link
WS C422 PRO/SE features three true PCIe Gen 3 links with support for two-way and three-way NVIDIA®SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ configurations to enable multiple GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies to unleash maximum graphics processing performance.
Ultra-fast storage and I/O options Dual onboard M.2 & M.2 heatsink
WS C422 PRO/SE features dual onboard M.2 slots that support up to 22110-length SSDs and operate at PCIe Gen 3 x4 link speeds to provide an abundant 32Gbps of bandwidth for up to 5.3X faster performance than traditional SSDs. Both slots sit below the C422 chipset and are covered by a heatsink that reduces drive temperatures by as much as 20°C, ensuring peak performance under all scenarios. The revolutionary specification that lets your SSDs scream at top speed. Simply attach your choice of drive and experience data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps – and free up a PCIe slot for another expansion card.
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with compatible Intel Xeon processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX workstation motherboard