D-Link’s DGS-1210 Series Web Smart Switches are the latest generation of switches featuring D-Link Green Technology. The DGS-1210 Series integrates advanced management as well as security functions that provide performance and scalability. Management options for the switch include SNMP, Web Management, D-Link Network Assistant Utility, and compact command lines. The DGS-1210 Series uses Auto Voice VLAN, ensuring bandwidth is prioritized for a smoother voice performance. The DGS-1210-10/10P/20/28 features a fanless design that allows for quieter operation and helps to extend the device’s lifetime, while the DGS-1210-28P/52/52P/52MP feature a smart fan design that powers on after the switch reaches a certain temperature, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing performance.
- Features 52 networking ports to establish large network
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage