Intel B360 Ultra Durable motherboard with Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI Upgradable, Dual Intel GbE LAN with 25KV protection, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, 7 colors RGB LED strips support, DualBIOS™, CEC 2019 ready
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI Upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
Soar Free With WIFI
Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit
The Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit offers an easy way to upgrade Intel CNVi WIFI Upgradeable motherboards with new and faster Gigabit WIFI connectivity without having to upgrade to a whole new system.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
PERFORMANCE FUELED BY OPTANE
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel’s latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Dual Intel® Gbe LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry’s Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Intelligent Fan Control Design
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature-all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers-giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
- With the compatible Intel Pentium processor, experience splendid PC performance; enjoy songs, movies and get your work completed concurrently
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Installs memory that reduces processor’s idle time and enhances computer’s performance
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- Have a perfect symmetry of hardware components needed in the media server or NAS box with Mini ITX form factor