Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapters X710
Intel continues its history of Ethernet leadership by introducing the latest 10 gigabit family of adapters, powered by the Intel® Ethernet Controller X710.
The Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710 family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center, by providing unmatched features for virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networking, and proven, reliable performance.
The family of adapters deliver superior performance up to 80 Gb/s (40 Gb/s Tx; 40 Gb/s Rx) bi-directional throughput (quad-port adapter required), in a PCI Express* v3.0 x8 slot.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- This 8000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 3.0 x8 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- This quad ports network adapter is designed to meet the multi-port network connectivity needs of today’s data centered environments demanding virtualization, converged infrastructure, and power reduction
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 10GBase-LR technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the optical fiber cable