AMD X470 ATX Gaming motherboard with M.2 heatsink, Aura Sync RGB LED, DDR4 3600MHz, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Synchronized RGB lighting technology works with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync-capable PC gear and includes support for addressable light strips and Phillip Hue
- Perfected cooling: dedicated water cooling zone, comprehensive fan controls, and M.2 heatsink
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, 2×2 802.11ac MU-MIMO WiFi, LANGaurd, dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Extensive overclocking options: one-click, smart tuning for newcomers, and advanced tweaking options in UEFI for seasoned veterans
- Gaming Audio: SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III – High fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability
ROG Crosshair VII Hero wears an informative silkscreen that makes it easy to identify native ports for your drives and peripherals, and also which PCI Express and memory slots to populate for best system performance.
ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for built-in RGB LEDs and for lighting strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
AURA SYNC X PHILIPS HUE
ROG Crosshair VII Hero takes ASUS Aura into the home – and now it also lets you synchronize effects with Philips® Hue personal wireless lighting. Easily control your Hue light bulbs, strips and lamps from the simple Aura app , and create immersive illumination that extends beyond your rig to make the whole room part of your gaming experience.
OC DESIGNASUS PRO CLOCK TECHNOLOGY
By default, all of Ryzen’s major bus frequencies are derived from the same reference clock, limiting the control and flexibility needed to harness the full overclocking potential of the platform. ROG Crosshair VII Hero features a dedicated onboard clock generator that supplies dynamic reference clocks to the CPU cores and major subdomains, giving you the freedom to coax every MHz of headroom from the system.
DDR4 OVERCLOCKING STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
Whether you’re gunning for high memory frequencies or tuning timings for the lowest latency, ROG Crosshair VII Hero provides the tools you need to exploit Ryzen’s latent potential: carefully optimized trace pathways maintain signal integrity, and the acclaimed ROG firmware offers the necessary tweaks to ensure stability while maximizing memory performance. Load up with a high-density memory kit for heavy multitasking, or run a focused setup that delivers the bandwidth your favorite games and applications need. Any way you stack it, the Hero has you covered.
SPEED YOUR GAME LOADS
ROG’s uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds, getting to work the moment it’s activated. RAMCache turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times to stratospheric levels!
MEDIA-ACCLAIMED UEFI BIOS
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your Ryzen-based rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
- Compatible Athlon processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Installs memory that reduces processor’s idle time and enhances computer’s performance
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless support reduces the number of cables required to connect peripherals
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard