The NG5P 5-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch adds 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet capacity to your home office, small office, workgroup or creative production environment. Share large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and videos, at Gigabit speeds, improving efficiency and cutting costly downtime.
This desktop switch features five twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. No configuration is required, so you can have your Gigabit network up and running immediately. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission of large files.
The NG5P supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards by putting unused ports into a low-power state without interrupting network connections. It consumes very little input power-just a single watt. The detachable five-foot input cord with NEMA 1-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet