Intel B360 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 2666MHz support, 16Gbps M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, and native USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 2+: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot Core, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance – an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY Experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers, including trusted brands like Ballistix, Cooler Master, Corsair, G.Skill, In Win and Themaltake. A growing range of compliant parts, from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM, guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We’re also continually increasing our partnerships, making the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge – greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
ESD TVS diode protection on the LAN Circuit.
KEYBOARDS AND MOUSE CONNECTORS
Additional on-circuit ESD transient-voltage-suppression.
Additional on-circuit ESD TVS diodes to protect D-Sub functionality.
TVS diode for surface-mount and dual-inline package.
Precision control for stable power
The Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
DRAM OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION
Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
STAINLESS-STEEL BACK I/O
3X-better corrosion resistance
TUF’s corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels are bonded with chromium oxide ? so they can endure a 72-hour salt-spray test, compared to the industry standard of just 24 hours.
- With the compatible Intel Pentium processor, experience splendid PC performance; enjoy songs, movies and get your work completed concurrently
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Installs memory that reduces processor’s idle time and enhances computer’s performance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard